Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oh, Oh, this is not good...

Well, as I told on the last post, yesterday I finished my "hard work" week.

I'm about to leave my house, and maybe you say, "why?" (or maybe you dont give a damn). For those who wonder why, I'm going to my boss house, this morning he called me, inviting me and my wife to have dinner at his house with him and his wife, and I could not reject the offer.

Knowing what I know about him but his wife doesn't, I don't know what will happen and how I will react, I just hope those things in movies where almost everything you say while having dinner can have a second meaning are not true and do not happen to me.

I must leave now, tomorrow I'll tell you how it went.

Wish me luck guys.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing what happened, maybe he knows you know O_O I think he would have confronted you in private about it though if he did, it'd be smart at least. I'm glad it's not me, the urge to make jokes or interpret things differently would be too overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with Mark haha.
    Good luck D:

    ReplyDelete